2018 February 7
GISC is pleased to be co-hosting an event on the benefits and impacts of impact sourcing in partnership with EOA France. The event will be held in Paris and participation is free for all GISC members.
Impact sourcing is being adopted by more and more companies in France and around the world. In 2018, this trend will accelerate with the launch of the first Global Standard on Impact Sourcing. EOA France and GISC invite you to a breakfast event where we will further explore:
- How should an Impact Sourcing supplier be selected?
- Which selection criteria should be used?
- What are the impacts on the population in question?
- What are the benefits of impact sourcing for the company?
In addition to GISC and EOA France, you will be hearing from EDF, Accenture France Foundation, Isahit, and Inclusive Tech on how they are working with impact sourcing.
- Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- 08.30-10.15. Doors open at 08.00.
- Venue: Axe France, 118, avenue de France, 75013 Paris
2017 October 30
BSR and the Rockefeller Foundation are delighted to invite you to join us for a webinar about the Global Impact Sourcing Coalition (GISC).
The webinar will give an introduction to GISC and offer you the opportunity to:
- Learn about impact sourcing, and the opportunity that this inclusive hiring practice offers to business, employees, and communities
- Learn how impact sourcing is helping companies achieve their goals to build more inclusive supply chains
- Learn how to join the new Global Impact Sourcing Coalition as a member
2017 June 19
GISC will hold a breakfast event for companies to learn more about Impact Sourcing and discuss their goals around inclusion and sustainable supply chains.
2017 June 15
GISC has partnered with the IAOP to host this webinar about impact sourcing, including details on how you can get involved through IAOP’s efforts as well as the Global Impact Sourcing Coalition (GISC).
2017 March 22-March 24
GISC held a special breakfast event on February 22 for participants to learn more about Impact Sourcing, the GISC, and how to get involved. In addition, GISC was presented on two panel and break-out discussions: “The role of Impact Sourcing in Global Site Strategy”, and “Women’s Empowerment and Opportunity in Outsourcing.”
2017 March 3
EOA France hosts its third annual event exploring how Impact Sourcing offers opportunities to companies in France and abroad.
2017 February 28
The Global Center for Youth Employment launched their new report on Microwork and Impact Sourcing, which considers the potential of microwork and impact sourcing to help achieve global development goals. Sara Enright, manager of the Global Impact Sourcing Coalition, presented on the future of Impact Sourcing.
2016 September 13
Launch of the Global Impact Sourcing
The Rockefeller Foundation and BSR brought together global supporters of Impact Sourcing to celebrate the official launch of the new Global Impact Sourcing Coalition (GISC).